Breads.
First day wasn't so bad. I had a classmate who was 15 so I had a friend.
It's so hard making bread! It's exercise. Lucky bread gets a massage! My parents said the bread tasted like bread. You don't say?
That day, we also went to see dermatologist in Alabang. I need to put on so much creams and junk.
2nd day:
Cookies.
New students. Older than me and they were sisters. Dear lord, one had so much makeup on and she had horrible lash extensions. Just ew. You don't need makeup on. I know the first impression stuff but at least put decent makeup on.
Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Butter Oatmeal. I obviously do not frost well. I'm only proud of the Captain America; it almost won but I lost to a broken-heart-designed cookie. Sheesh.
I also made some Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting (my specialty) at home for my titas. I made like 35 and they ran out so quickly!
3rd day:

Yes, all of those. Yes, I made red velvet again! I honestly like my version better and the crinkles weren't that good so yeah. The Bannoofee Pie which I do not know how to spell was cool.Also went to Festival for a while. Bought a peter pan collar! I don't like that mall so much. Just saying.
4th Day:
I don't have pictures of the cupcakes but we made Coca-Cola Chocolate Cupcakes and Buttermilk Cupcakes. I found all 3 different batches too sweet especially with the frosting. Plus, the Coca-Cola Chocolate Cupcakes did not taste like Coke at all. It's like we just added more fat in or something.
We also went to Pergola. (Pergola, not Pergs please) We ate at Reyes Barbeque and I got a haircut. Mom and Dad went with their friends so us kids were dropped off at the park, we were going to watch Paolo's game. When we got there, he wasn't playing so we just waited. He played for a while but he wasn't even running! I just sat on the skateboard with Mika trying to watch. We weren't allowed to cheer so that was boring. We let Kuya Jonathan go ahead so we had to walk home and I was WEARING HEELS. My mom got a pedicure so Mika let mom wear her slippers, my flats to Mika and mom's heels to me.
I never thought I'd say it but I have successfully walked in heels from the park to our house.




No comments:
Post a Comment